- UP Pampanga Freshman
Preenlistment for AY 2014 - 2015 Now Open.
Incoming UP Pampanga freshman students may now preenlist their desired
blocks at eppcrs.upd.edu.ph.
use your student
dash) as your user name and your PIN as your password to log in.
Freshman preenlistment results will be released on May 2, 2014.
- UP Diliman Freshman
for AY 2014 - 2015 Now Open.
Incoming UP Diliman freshman students may now preenlist their
desired blocks at crs.upd.edu.ph.
(without the dash) as your user name and your PIN as your password
to log in.
Freshman preenlistment results will be released on April 28, 2014.
- Course Assignment results
(including Waitlisted and DPWS qualifiers) for UP Diliman can be
The list of qualifiers who did not make it to the
quota of their chosen courses may be found
you may email the Admission Section of the Office of the University
Registrar at email@example.com or contact them through landline
981-85-00 local 4556/4555.
To all incoming freshmen who have a course that is WAITLISTED or DEGREE PROGRAM WITH AVAILABLE SLOT,
please confirm with a valid e-mail address and a valid landline number. If, however, you do not have a landline number,
please confirm with a valid mobile number along with a valid e-mail address. Your respective campuses will contact
you using those numbers for your course status.
- Please click here for contact details of the different campuses of the University of the Philippines.
If you find that the list of Degree Programs with available slots in your campus is empty, please log in at a later date.
For UP Iloilo and UP Tacloban Qualifiers: Please confirm at the UP Visayas Freshman Confirmation Website
For more freshman instructions, please see: UP Visayas Instructions For Incoming First Year Students
- For UP Manila Qualifiers: Please see the following documents:
- Deadline for online confirmation:
|Baguio||Mar 29, 2014|
|Iloilo||Apr 15, 2014|
|Cebu||Apr 30, 2014|
|Manila||Mar 7, 2014|
|Diliman||Mar 17, 2014|
|Tacloban||Apr 15, 2014|
|Los Baños||Apr 4, 2014|
|Pampanga||Apr 3, 2014|
- Admitted students who wish to defer their enrollment should still confirm their intention to enroll and write a letter addressed to the Registrar's Office of the campus they qualified for.
If the deferment is health-related, please submit a medical certificate with your letter.
- Reminders: To ensure your account's security, please do not save your password into the browser's cache especially when you are accessing this site from a public computer or from an Internet cafe.
Make sure that you do not forget to log-out after using this site's services. Thank you.
Enter your Student Number and your 5-digit PIN mailed to you by the Office of the University Registrar of the UP campus where you have been admitted.
If you have problems or concerns, please read our FAQ.
If you still have questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also join the Freshman Confirmation 2014-2015 Facebook Group.